Birmingham Brain Injury Attorney
Brain injuries can be catastrophic, possibly devastating the lives of victims and their families. For those living in the U.S., 1.4 million are suffering brain injuries annually, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The effects of these injuries can be life changing, impacting the physical and financial well-being of those affected.
If a brain injury was a result of someone else’s negligence, you have a legal right to be compensated for the damages you have endured. Speak to a highly experienced Birmingham brain injuries attorney at Ifediba Law Group, P.C. today. Call or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free consultation.
Why Pick Us
- We strive to keep our clients informed every step of the way and respond to any concerns or questions in a timely manner.
- One of our top brain injuries attorneys will work closely with you to determine which approach is best for resolving your complex issues.
- We offer personalized service to our clients and can aid in addressing any issue that comes along with your brain injury case.
- We have succeeded in maintaining a 98 percent success rate for over 20 years.
Common Causes of Brain Injuries
Brain injuries are commonly caused by motor vehicle accidents, bicycle accidents, falls from heights more than three feet off the ground, falls down stairs with five or more steps, assault, and sports and recreational activities. These types of accidents can cause brain injuries ranging anywhere from a mild concussion to bone fractures or bruising and bleeding.
Symptoms of a Serious Brain Injury
- Loss of consciousness for several seconds or minutes
- Dilation of one or both pupils
- Increased confusion
- Slurred speech
- Loss of vision or hearing
- Tingling or numbness on one side of the body
- Muscle weakness and/or loss of coordination
- A headache that doesn’t improve
- Extreme sleepiness or agitation
- Dizziness or loss of balance
- Repeated nausea or vomiting
- Convulsions or seizures
- Inability to concentrate
Why You Need a Birmingham Brain Injuries Attorney
There is no risk in hiring a competent brain injuries attorney, as they will typically work for you on a contingency fee basis. That means that they won’t take any money from you unless they win your case. In order to build a strong case for you, a brain injuries attorney will:
- Investigate the accident and determine all liable parties.
- Consult with medical and financial experts.
- Calculate losses by reviewing your medical records and other documents.
- Prepare a demand for a settlement from the insurance company.
- Negotiate with the insurance company.
- If a settlement cannot be reached, take your case to trial.
- Resolve your case as quickly as possible.
As a victim of a brain injury, you and your family may not have the financial resources to provide the medical care and possibly live-in care that you may now need. If this burden is weighing heavy on your shoulders, a brain injuries attorney will alleviate that stress by ensuring you receive the compensation you are entitled to.
Speak to Us Today
With our experience and dedication, the knowledgeable Birmingham personal injury attorneys at Ifediba Law Group, P.C. will battle for the best possible outcome to your case. Call us today for a free consultation.